Monday, November 05, 2012

Crafty Bastards 2012- This Saturday!

Crafty Bastards 2012 is this coming Saturday!

I'm very excited to be participating in Crafty Bastards again. A handful of years ago I started doing street festivals and became determined to set up at as many as I could.  This led me to create smaller works, and in turn i made hundreds and hundreds of pieces, allowing me to experiment and grow as an artist in a way i would not have otherwise been able. Nowadays i'm not as inclined to set up at street festivals. My focus has been on larger works, and sets of works. But i still try to participate in Crafty Bastards. It's not a normal show. It's amazingly fun, put on by a few of the finest gals in DC, and brings out the best crowd. I'm always excited, energized and impressed by Crafty Bastards.

So please come!

It's going to be at Union Market, in the wholesale market area of DC, next to Gallaudet University in NE DC.

The newly revamped and fancified market will be open for you to check out. It's a short walk from the New York Avenue Metro. It's right off of the Metropolitan Bike Trail. And theres a lot of parking nearby.

Because of the move from Adams Morgan, this year is the first year that there is an admission fee for crafty bastards. It's $5 at the door. If you get your tickets ahead of time, you can get a 2 for 1 rate.

As usual, I will be setting up next to my amazingly talented wife, GOSHDARNKNIT. We're in booths 108 and 109.
Here's a Map with our locations marked


Please note that North is down on the map.

Crafty Bastards
10-5 PM
Union Market
1305 5th street NE
Washington, DC



VIP Tickets get you in at 9:00, $25. Click here for those bad boys.
Regular ole 2 for 1 tickets can be purchased here
Facebook Event Page
Vendor Gallery




No comments: