Sunday, October 22, 2006

fells point row


IMG_1234
Originally uploaded by Scenic Artisan.

I really enjoy my ( more and more frequent ) day trips to baltimore.
I really only know a few neighborhoods; hampden, fells point, mount vernon, and federal hill. if you have great suggestions for some baltimore doin's i'd love to hear them.



Saturday, Rania and I hit Flutog down in the inner harbor, peaked around some federal hill streets, the down to fells point for some brick oven pizza. We walked around fells point a bunch and got a tour of the Canadian Frigate "the Toronto".

more pictures here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/scenicartisan/sets/72157594339738516/

1 comment:

Reya Mellicker said...

You and Rania are actually cool enough to blend in to Baltimore. I went to massage school there and loved it. It's such a funny place, like a collage of tiny villages, very distinct, all glued together into one city.

I miss both of you ... is it too late in the season for margaritas?