Sunday, May 07, 2006

Mark Your Calendar, May 20th, a saturday, 2 weeks from now.





I will be having and OPEN STUDIO in my great new space in Mount Rainier!

As part of the Gateway Arts District Artists Open Studio Tour, I will be participating in the group activities.

You will be able to:

See my work in Person!
Watch me do a concrete casting demo
See my Portfolio of Faux Finishes!
Experience how an artist works!
See the Washington Glass School ,with whom i share a studio!

My Address is
3708 Wells Ave REAR, MT Rainier, MD 20712

Wells Avenue runs along the train tracks. I am on the other side of the building, on the first floor. You will see a sign that says SCENIC ARTISANS and a Washingtno Glass School banner.



From Rhode Island Avenue,
go SOUTH on 34th (at the traffic circle in Mount Ranier)
take a right on OTIS STREET
You will see a group a white warehouses. I am located between the two that are next to each other.

bunch o maps.



5 comments:

Erin said...

aw, i have to shoot a wedding that day! if only i didn't have to work for a living...

maybe i can see it some other time? it looks really cool...

igotmoxie said...

hey! i see my dumpster!

how do ye get them ariel views?

Sean Hennessey said...

erin,

i'll be there everyday i dont have a faux finish gig.


mox,
google earth. i can see you right now!

Reya Mellicker said...

applause

It's on my calendar. Can't wait!

jaime said...

I hope to make it there! BTW, did you see this?