Wednesday, July 20, 2005

taught

I taught my workshop this past weekend. I spent WAY more prep time filled with anxiety that i had anticipated. I think it went well. I'm particulalry critical about myself when i feel that things arent flowing as smoothly as possible. BUT, considering that i never taught before, i'd say it was acceptable. I did learn ways to improve my teaching style and how to make the class run better if they let me teach it again.
Some one the students seemed interested in a more advanced approach to mold making.
nonetheless, for begginer students, i need to remember that i should explain everything in more detail. for instance, i had assumed that mixing plaster was something everyone in the world has done. or measuring materials on an electronic gram scale.

Also, i forgot to bring one hand out that detailed the forton mg process. i think that was my biggest mistake.

No comments: