Wednesday, August 02, 2017

Auction Wednesday

Another Auction Wednesday offering! 
"I made this for you"
Glass, Enamels, Resin, Wood Frame
13”x7.5”x2.5
you can bid on the piece here:
Thanks for checking out my Auction Wednesday offering! I would love it if you could share my post to reach a larger audience! Maybe tag someone if you think they'd like this piece.
You know my auctions don’t really help pay the bills. It’s a fun way for me to share my work in a way that everyone has a chance to won. But i still have lots of hopes of making more art. If you like what I’m doing would you please become one of my patrons on my Patreon page?
Anyone can sign up, even for as little as $1/month. It really can make a difference for me. and THERE ARE REWARDS!!!
REWARDS!!!! Who doesn't love a reward?!

No comments: