Tuesday, May 16, 2006

This Saturday! lots of art.





I will be having and OPEN STUDIO in my great new space in Mount Rainier!

As part of the Gateway Arts District Artists Open Studio Tour, I will be participating in the group activities.

You will be able to:

See my work in Person!
Watch me do a concrete casting demo
See my Portfolio of Faux Finishes!
Experience how an artist works!
Meet and see the works of Rania Hassan, my studio mate
See the Washington Glass School ,with whom i also share a studio!

My Address is
3708 Wells Ave REAR, MT Rainier, MD 20712

Wells Avenue runs along the train tracks. I am on the other side of the building, on the first floor. You will see a sign that says SCENIC ARTISANS and a Washingtno Glass School banner.



From Rhode Island Avenue,
go SOUTH on 34th (at the traffic circle in Mount Ranier)
take a right on OTIS STREET
You will see a group a white warehouses. I am located between the two that are next to each other.

bunch o maps.



No comments: